|Rest of World Delivery||
Dec / Jan 2013
Volume 5 Issue 8
Current World Archaeology 56
In this issue:
– CWA travels to: Oslo
– Richard Hodges travels to: Aegina
– China: Pingyao: Ancient city frozen in time
– SW Pacific: Erromango: Cannibals and missionaries on the Martyr Isle
– Sicily: Selinunte: City of Sanctuaries
– Waking an Egyptian Chantress: The discovery of a new tomb in the Valley of the Kings
– CWA travels to: Erbil Citadel: The world’s longest living town
– Germany: Saalburg: What did a Roman fort really look like?
– Early Seafaring: Beyond the Blue Horizon: When and why early humans explored the world’s oceans
Plus: news, reviews, museum, opinion columns, object lesson, and much more!
Availability: 46 in stock