Published every other month, each issue includes:
- News of finds and research from around the world
- Original research by international experts
- Reviews of major new exhibitions
- In-depth features on history’s most fascinating people and events
- Profiles of leading figures from the world of archaeology
- Reviews of new publications and a must-have events diary
Minerva is published six times a year and has a global subscription base. It is sold in major museums and art galleries around the world, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Smithsonian, and the Louvre.
Our readers range from top academics and museum professionals, to “armchair” enthusiasts and non-specialists – all united in their passion for the ancient world.