Published every other month, each issue includes:
- News of finds and research from the Nile valley
- Original research by international experts
- Reviews of major new exhibitions
- In-depth features on history’s most fascinating people and events
- Profiles of leading figures from the world of egyptology
- Reviews of new publications and a must-have events diary
Ancient Egypt is published six times a year and has a global subscription base. It is sold in major museums around the world.
Our readers range from top academics and museum professionals, to “armchair” enthusiasts and non-specialists – all united in their passion for ancient Egypt.