|Rest of World Delivery||
Aug / Sep 2010
Volume 4 Issue 6
Current World Archaeology 42
In this issue:
– Windows to the Past: A photographic glimpse of Italy’s lost heritage.
– The Director’s Diary: Christopher Smith looks back on his first year at the British School.
– Draining Herculaneum: conserving the site: From the sewers to the rooftops of the ancient town.
– Ports of Rome: Portus, Ostia and Castelporziano: A cross section of Roman life on the Mediterranean shore.
– Notes from Rome: Rescue archaeology along the new metro line
– Tiber valley: The Rise (and Fall) of Rome: Rewriting history with geophysics and the South Etruria survey.
Plus: news, reviews, museum, opinion columns, object lesson, and much more!
Availability: 51 in stock