|Rest of World Delivery||
Dec / Jan 2011
Volume 4 Issue 8
Current World Archaeology 44
In this issue:
– Egypt Queen of the Desert: Excavating a tomb cult complex at Giza sheds new light on the fall of a Royal dynasty.
– Germany The Roman Frontier: Exploration in the air, on land and underwater is answering century-old questions.
– Turkey Ancient Paphlagonia: Field survey is writing the biography of this tempestuous region.
– Sicily Byzantine banquets for the dead: Investigating the Ancient Sicilian economy exposed a macabre funerary rite
– Postcard from the Asso Valley: Richard Hodges has been exploring the vespers and vineyards of Tuscany
– Italy Chamber of Secrets: The surprise discovery of stunning mine workings reveals life at the prehistoric rockface
– Aegean Odyssey: Unsung archaeological gems of the Greek Islands are shared by Nigel McGilchrist
Plus: news, reviews, museum, opinion columns, object lesson, and much more!
Availability: 57 in stock