|Rest of World Delivery||
Jun / Jul 2011
Volume 4 Issue 11
Current World Archaeology 47
In this issue:
– Egyptian Enigma: The Starving of Saqqara
– Ethiopia: Land of Angels: A pilgrimage through Ethiopia
– Libya: Libyan Uprisings: Conflict in the Sirte basin
– Turkey: Neolithic life at √áatalh√∂y√ºk: Diets and debris under the microscope
– Taming China’s Wild Frontier: How the East ‘s West was won
– Culture Clash: A tale of two Libyas: Libya’s troubled past
– Norway: Searching in Veien: Life and Death in Iron Age Norway
– A postcard from San Vincenzo Al Volturno: Richard Hodges revisits an excavation that formed a turning point in his career, thirty years ago.
Plus: news, reviews, museum, opinion columns, object lesson, and much more!
Availability: 63 in stock