|Rest of World Delivery||
Oct / Nov 2012
Volume 5 Issue 7
Current World Archaeology 55
In this issue:
– Heuneburg: First city north of the Alps
– Malta: For the summer solstice at Mnajdra Temple
– Forts of the French Foreign Legion: In search of the Beau Geste
– Temple of the Night Sun: Inside the Devil’s Pyramid at El Zotz
– Re-dating Ice Age art: Were Neanderthals the first artists in Europe?
– Monsters, virgins, and femme fatales: Women in Antiquity
Plus: news, reviews, museum, opinion columns, object lesson, and much more!
Availability: 148 in stock