|Rest of World Delivery||
Feb / Mar 2013
Volume 5 Issue 9
Current World Archaeology 57
In this issue:
– Richard Hodges travels to: Visegr√°d
– Petra: Behind the monumental fa√ßades
– CWA travels to: Montmaurin: Exploring a Gallo-Roman grand design
– Crusader castles: For God or for mammon?
– CWA travels to: Mount Nemrut: How the mighty have fallen
– Straits of Florida: Black Rats & Spanish Pearls: Shipwrecked off the Florida Keys
– Turkey: Secrets of the Chariot Makers: Solving the mysteries at Van
– Early seafaring: Continuing Beyond the Blue Horizon: Venturing across the Indian Ocean
Plus: news, reviews, museum, opinion columns, object lesson, and much more!
Availability: 53 in stock