|Rest of World Delivery||
Aug / Sep 2017
Volume 7 Issue 12
Current World Archaeology 84
In this issue:
– Scythian warriors: meeting the fierce nomads of ancient Siberia
– Cova Gran, Spain: a home to humans for 50,000 years
– Libya: an exceptional coastal site on the shores of Cyrenaica
– Huns and Romans: discovering conflict and peace on Pannonia’s frontier
– Gabii, Italy: the blueprint for future Roman towns?
– La Marche, France: new discovery of prehistoric cave art
Travel: Italy, Greece, Spain
Plus news, reviews, and much more!
Availability: 56 in stock