|Rest of World Delivery||
Apr / May 2019
Volume 8 Issue 10
Current World Archaeology 94
In this issue:
– The Valley of the Kings: investigating unclaimed tombs with wonderful secrets
– A forgotten fortress: in the footsteps of Alexander the Great
– Art meets archaeology: were Pompeii’s wall painters any good?
– Mud, blood, and green fields: an archaeology of WWI at Bullecourt
– Italy: the Benedictine monastery at Monte Cassino
– Easter Island: where to build a monument
– Spain: behind the scenes of a new archaeology award
– Recreating Mosul’s destroyed artefacts
Plus: news, reviews, opinion columns, and much more!